Rants are now archived by month!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 2... Well how about "Week 1, lets try it again!"

So the weekend was a bust as far as training was concerned. As far as my birthday was concerned... well "Let them eat cake!"
However, now is time to get back on the wagon. This week I plan to get in 3 30 min runs using a 3 running 1 walking ratio (maybe more if I am feeling ok about it... who knows!). I also want to make sure that I am doing lots of strength training so that my legs are ready for the run. This week I am going to be incorporating some short kickboxing workout DVDs to help work my legs and change up the cardio routines. I am also going to make sure to hit the bike this week for the same reason.
Being the beginning of the month, I figured it was a good time to start fresh and make sure that I set out with a fresh new way of looking at this training. So while it should be week 2, we are going to reboot this (for me at least!) and call it Week 1 , this time with feeling! ;)
I will keep y'all updated throughout the experience.

If you would like to know more about how I am going about my running plan, please feel free to check out my personal blog Sarah's Closet, specifically check out this post First Goal of 2011.

I will also try to post links to runs and programs that we think might be helpful or interesting.

xoxo - S

No comments:

Post a Comment