Rants are now archived by month!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Small steps...

So this past week was more than a little set back... that would be like saying the titanic had a minor flood...
This past week was BRUTAL.
and so far this week is not shaping up to be much better.
Don't get me wrong, a least I have put in at least a coupe of honest workouts so far this week. But not one run ... YET
I was trying to figure out what is getting in my way. And really, it's me. I can put out whatever excuse I want, but in the end I am the only one stopping myself!
And that sucks... how do you get away form yourself? Or at least a poor mindset?
I need to look at small goals. Forget the big picture - I need to make one goal a day.
So Feb 8th's goal is - To go for a 30 minute run.
That's it, that's all.
One day at a time, one goal at a time, one km at a time
XOXO - S

1 comment:

  1. so..... about that run..... I will get there... just not til Friday... tee hee

    ReplyDelete