Rants are now archived by month!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiration?

So.....after 6 days of quite successful eating, I am now craving some very bad foods.
But.....I have managed to hold of. I will give myself a cheat day on Thursday so that I make sure I don't binge.

A lot of people at work seem interested in my work out plans. This week alone I have inspired two people to resume working out. One has started working out after their midnight shift, the other has asked if we can work out together after work. I thought it felt nice that people are noticing I'm trying really hard and wanting to join in.

I asked someone today for some advice on training for a run. I guess I have been panicking a lot more than I need to. Apparently we can easily run 5k in the time frame we're giving ourselves to train for it. This gives me some renewed hope. The good thing about this run is that we can allow for some walking in between because there are so many people of different abilities that enter this run. This makes me feel a bit better, it's a great run to start out on. I learned today that the first so many people get a rose. I WILL GET A ROSE haha This is my goal.

Somehow I need to find a better workout video. Something that encorporates Zumba or dance or something fun. This is quite a difficult task, which is something I did not expect. Any suggestions anyone?

Well anyways this week has begun my real running, not just cardio exercise. I started at 2 minutes running 2 minutes walking. I am upto 3 minutes running 3 minutes walking. My goal for this upcoming week is 5 minutes running 3 minutes walking. I feel like working my way up in intervals is the best way to do it. Hopefully by the time it's warm enough to run outside I'll be a much stronger runner.

Here's to keeping up my running and healthy eating for the upcoming days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment