Rants are now archived by month!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

This week...

What am I going to get up to this week?
Well I took somethign away from last week which is important: I need to set realistic goals around my training. I tend to set really lofty goals and then when i start to fail I kinda throw in the towel. NOT COOL!
So this week i am going to set more realisitc goals in the hopes that I keep with it to really get ready for the run. I also think that i need to have 2 areas of focus - fitness and wellness. Fitness : cardio + strength. Wellness: continued care and soul work (think meditation, yoga, sauna, massage)
Time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Go me go!!!

So this week:

Fitness-
bike - 3 times
Elliptical - 2 times
30DS - 2 times
treadmill - 2 times
walk - 1 time

Wellness-
Yoga- 3 times
Meditation - 3 times
Sauna - 3 times
Affirmations - EVERYDAY!!!

Hope this all goes well!

xoxo- S

1 comment:

  1. I love the fitness and wellness idea!! I should lay out my goals more like this. It's a great idea!

    AFFIRMATIONS!! <3

    ReplyDelete