Rants are now archived by month!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Plan for the week...

First off, this starting this week, my weeks will be running Friday to Friday. That means this week will be a short week, but that's ok. I am doing it my other workout plan is running Friday to Friday and trying to keep both straight is making my head spin!
So with that in mind, I really only have 4 days to plan for this week (Monday- Thursday) ...
So what do I hope to do this week.
Well, I really need to get on the running this week. I also really need to start focusing on my leg endurance.
With this in mind Here's my plan for the next 4 days
2 c25k's (20-30 mins each)
1 walk (40 mins)
1 elliptical (20-30 mins)
2 30ds (25 mins each)
3 bikes (30-60 mins)

I am hoping that this will start to work on both my cardio and muscle endurance. 
Wish me luck!
xoxo - S

1 comment:

  1. Well, since i already missed doing a run Monday, I have a feeling a run, walk or elliptical will have to get missed this week... WHOOPS!

    ReplyDelete