Rants are now archived by month!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Archived Rants- January

January 26th, 2011
I am not really sure how this got so big, but I am excited to have a buddy with the same goals as me. Right now I am freaking out about getting my cardio in gear so I can do the 10k in May... My crazy partner is already talking half marathon!!! YIPES!!! It's really nice to have someone to do all of this with now tho, and someone who is in the same starting spot as me. I don't know bout the rest of you out there, but there is nothing harder then agreeing to do physical activity with someone who you KNOW is WAY farther ahead then you! I mea you wants to be the wheezing dead beat at the back... I mean being the dead beat with a buddy is WAY better (power in numbers or something, right?!).

Rant part of he day... WTF is up with the skinny toned bitches on MFP who weigh like 110lbs are 5'6 and still want to lose 15 lbs...
EAT A FREAKING CHEESEBURGER!!!
That is all!
xoxo -S

No comments:

Post a Comment