Rants are now archived by month!

Friday, April 8, 2011

How did it go?

So how did I do this week?

April 1- April 7
Fitness
Bike - 4 times Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Treadmill - 2 times
Elliptical - 2 times
Stepper - 4 times Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Walk - 2 times
Wellness
Sauna - 3 times Monday
Meditation - 3 times
Yoga - 2 times
Affirmations - EVERYDAY!!! Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday


I also should have put in space for miscellaneous stuff like circuit training or shreds... or as Ellen would tell you the most important physical activity of all DANCE.
That's ok tho, that just means it was bonus!!!

As you can see, I started off with really good intentions.... and then as the week progressed, my time became less and less for training. With this in mind, I plan to learn and change up my plan for next week. I am going to make sure that I front load my week with lots of activity so that when I am in the thick of things with work and such,I know that I worked hard the rest of the week.

I also have to note I set a goal to burn 15000 calories in April
This weeks total : 1230... So I have quite aways to go...
But that's ok, gives me something to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment